Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement Review
Attorney Doug Clark offers a thorough and detailed “Pipeline Agreement Review” to any Pennsylvania landowner considering signing a Pipeline Agreement with any gas or pipeline company.
The “Pipeline Agreement Review” service includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Complete review of your Pipeline Agreement and Pipeline Addendum by Attorney Doug Clark;
- Detailed in-office or telephone conference with the client(s) to educate the client on all aspects of the offer and to thoroughly explain the strengths and weaknesses of the offered Pipeline Agreement;
- Discussion to identify important additional Pipeline Addendum terms that may be available, but are not currently included in your offer from the pipeline company;
- Review of the financial terms of the Pipeline Agreement offer and an assessment and evaluation of your leverage to potentially negotiate for higher compensation and stronger landowner friendly Pipeline Addendum terms.
- Full discussion with Attorney Doug Clark to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding the offered Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement and your options moving forward.
- An overall evaluation of the pipeline offer in comparison to other Pipeline Agreement offers made by your particular pipeline company and other pipeline companies in your region and across Pennsylvania.
The “Pipeline Agreement Review” service is available on an hourly fee basis and typically takes two hours or less of total time. Pipeline Agreement Review legal fees are nominal in comparison to the potential pitfalls and possible future surprises that often arise from signing a Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement without fully understanding the terms and long lasting implications. Too many landowners are signing bad pipeline agreements and leaving tens of thousands, and even hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. Do not repeat the mistakes that too many other landowners have made.
Attorney Doug Clark has represented hundreds of Pennsylvania landowners in hundreds of negotiations and consultations with over 50 different gas and pipeline companies across Pennsylvania. Attorney Doug Clark is Pennsylvania’s Landowner Lawyer and no one should sign any Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement without at minimum a Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement review with The Clark Law Firm, PC. Contact us today to schedule your Pipeline Agreement Review with Attorney Doug Clark. We are working hard to protect Pennsylvania Landowners across the state.